These sessions offer more complete topic coverage either by webinar or in-person. Descriptions, objectives, and timelines are available upon request. Data collection can be emphasized in most sessions if not already included. Topics can be customized to student needs and grade.
- Overview of Assistive Technology
- The Assistive Technology
- Feature Match: What's That?
- Quality Indicators in Assistive Technology: Using QIAT
the AT Consultant: Providing AT Services
Assistive Technology in Education
- Implementing Assistive Technology Across the Curriculum
- Providing Meaningful Curricular Experiences through AT for Students with Significant Disabilities
Dreams, Professional Goals: Planning Together for AT
- AT Supports in Science
- Are You cyberSecure with your AT Practices & Tools?
- Transition Planning for Students who